суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

amoonia




Today was not that good. I woke up pissed at you so I was in a bad mood. Then I found out I falied my Biology honors test. I know I got five extra points that got me over a 70 but I still took it that I failed. After that I had a really hard spanish test and I couldnt finish it. Then poor Kirby got sick I felt so bad for her.
After school was good though. I went to the movies with Sarah Walker, Sarah E. , Nick, Anthony , Zach and Connor. It was good untill at the end of the night I found out something that I thought no one knew.



Iapos;m completely done with you starting now. I cant belive you would stoop so low and I didnt even notice. You can take your apos;Iapos;m not readyapos; shit to someone else. I forced myself to get over you, and when you come running back dont expect anything good.


I think so differently about you know. I dont know what happned but I dont know if I can trust you.
You dont even know right from wrong anymore. I think we need a brake, I really am getting sick of you.

And you, I wish we could spend more time together. I wish I was your first priority but I know Iapos;m not and wont be ever again.

I need to start facing reality.


bulgogi beef, amoonia, amoonguna, amoona, amoon.com.



Комментариев нет: